Benefits of Full EVANZ Membership
Upon acceptance of membership your venue/s will receive an invoice for the current year’s subscription. When payment is received your venue/s becomes a member of EVANZ and the following benefits accrue.
Note it is the venue which is a member not an individual. This means that your venue can involve one or more staff in EVANZ conferences, meetings, website membership access and so on. EVANZ will however require a key contact for your venue/s. Member venues can provide contact names for all EVANZ newsletters and information.
- Access to member only website resources such as; forums, announcements, members only email newsletter, alerts and advertising opportunities
- Personal contacts throughout New Zealand with a variety of venue managers and administrators.
- Identifying new business and entertainment prospects through these contacts.
- Data and information sharing, access to Members only contact lists.
- Staff training and development.
- Eligible to apply for professional development scholarships – theatre, stadia, convention and arenas
- Access and input into guidelines and best practice formulated for members
- Attend annual conference and mid year meetings – guest speakers, workshops, business forums and functions
- International contacts and information network through VMA (Australasia Venue Managers Association), IAAM (Institute of American Auditorium Managers), and APACA (Australasian Performing Arts Centres Assn).
Associate Member Categories and Benefits click here